:: Please Accept My Sincerest Apologies ::

Oh no! If you read the "The art of driving" & "The Art of Driving - Part II"... Please forgive me~

It seems that I juz cannot stop babbling (even I was out of breath when I read it again).. Aiyo, I'm sorry if you don't get what I meant..

But if you haven't read it yet, please do so...

I'd love to know what you think on the subject... (And I also love it when people know what I think.. -actually,not really- huhuhu)

btw, since its already out of the bag, THANX to all that wish me the very best on my 'becoming-new-life' (I hope u know what I mean)...

Its not that I dont wanna tell earlier...It juz caught me by surprised, I was paralyzed (or so i thought :P)

I love you guys, wherever you are... so don't ever think that you're not important in my life...
I'm juz so sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier (even my big happy family (meaning my cousinz etc) didn't know until the last minute...and I mean last minute...)

so, if u feel betrayed, do tell me... I'll do everything I can to make it up to you...
I love all of you... I do~

*sniffing already...I'm a very bad friend...sniffing again*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::