.: Montage Pix & Vid :.





You can click on the pic to get a bigger and better view...
This is a pic taken by my second-cuzin, abe munzir...

the pictures are SO cool~ (kan abang, kan?hehehe...)---> *attention: this is an internal dialogue for zauji...huhuhu*


And there is a video-montage of our wedding... made by my new family!
(specifically my sister-in-law, bro-in-law and 'cousin-in-law' (?) huhuhu)
it's lovely~ ^-^

however, I can't seem to upload it..maybe it's too big...


well, u can watch it in You Tube ;) my mom put it there..
you can juz go to the web and type 'saffrah'...
or, you can go thru this link :)

- montage saffrah -


there's also a very wonderful clip made by the uia students who called themselves 'jong kalut wa sibuk' (?) *what an adorable name!hehe..* (thanks guys=)

- walimah saffrah -




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::