.: After dot dot dot :.




(my first time in the ERL..we were going to putrajaya, to my parents-in-law's house, 22-01-08)


Alhamdulillah, hari ni dah genap sepuluh hari ana bergelar isteri (i hope mithali...blh abg?hohoho...)

so, to all MY DEAR FRIENDS: Syukran, Jazakumullahu Khairan Kathira, Terima Kasih tak terhingga, Thank You So Much, Thanx a Lot, Xi Xe Ni, Komawo, Kamsamida, Arigatou
Gozaimasu, Muchas Gracias, Salamat... (what else? i knoe.. all the spellings are terrible.. but i love saying it in other languages..forgive me ;)


hm, what more could i say?u guys n gurlz are so great! May Allah bless u all with rahmah and barakah~

i really want to tell more about what had happened..but it seems that my mom's blog reveal it all (huhuhu..) she wrote it really long! so if u ever wondered why i wrote 'totally long' story-- blame it on her..it's in the gene (they say;) --oh, you can go to her blog thru this link --> ::Ummiku Sayang::

insya-Allah, if i get bored (or get itchy to write), then i'll tell u the story from MY point of view... hearing all the rumours about how my husband n i got married in the first place is so funny.. there are so many unbelievable stories... ah well-- the art of gossip! (i'm sure Jaiputra has so many experts on it...uhuh, i talk from experience :)


i wanna give SPECIAL THANKS to those who had helped so much i can't even repay them all:

JIM Kelantan, Pakcik Rahimi, Makcik Peed, and all the crews...
You guys organized such a wonderful walimah~ my husband n i are really really really grateful!! (right abang? *cheeky smile*)

then to my absolutely wonderful friends from Jaiputra (both guys n gurlz)..
the ceremony won't be as lively as it was, without u all there! (esp. to those who had helped organizing the ceremony, I'm so glad to have u all as friendz! u all are the best! thanks for the
'penat-lelah' since b4 THE DAY-- u all had made my dream come true.... *smiling happily*)

to my friendz from USM n KIAS, i'm so glad u came!!
Kakak-kakak USM, i heard that there'd only be 1 car coming...but that day, 3 cars arrived! I was nearly drown in happy tears~
n from KIAS, well... i only saw 2 guys..but at first i thought
there'd be none.. 2 guys came is more than enough~ they even gave us 'cute' present (hehehe..)

to my (n my zauj's) all dearest friends from KL,
from UIA (they said there were 20, but i only found 13..and actually,
that's already A LOT!)...
from Generax Al-Amin; now in IIC, UKM, KUIS n USIM... (all my old usrah-mates)..

I hope all of u enjoyed the trip to Kelantan, had a great time, pleasant moments n fun!
I can't find the best word to say~ The sacrifice of coming to our wedding day from far away is so so--- (i told u don't have a word to
describe the feeling!)
I'm so touched, that if I even think about it, I might cry!! (I'm so dramatic~sorry...)

then, to my naqibah, Kak Joy (who had called me from Orlando, Florida, USA, on the night b4 the big day), THANK YOU! the 'pep-talk' had helped me a lot ;)

to my ex-naqibah, kak hafsa, i'm so sorry i didn't tell u myself (pls send my regards to ustaz imran, marwan and zayyid -is it?uhoh, i dont remember the youngest' name)

to my murabbiah, kak ila...
huhuhu, thanks for calling me n zauj..thanks for the wish~
got anymore tips? *sly smile*
(tlg sampaikan salam buat ustaz muharman=)


to my family, well... in the next posting, insya-Allah (^_^) ---> because it's gonna be a LOOOONG one...hehehe*_*

ok, till then~

love u all =)


29th January 2008 (today my license expires..er, lesen kreta ye, bukan lesen kawin...hahaha)



(on our way back from KB to KL, 21-01-08)


(doing assignment at Mahkamah Syariah KL, 22-01-08)


(my first time ever menjejakkan kaki di Mahkamah Syariah KL, 22-01-08)


(in front of Al-Rajhi Bank, after my IELTS at British Council KL, 26-01-08)


(our shadows...always with us=)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::