.: Before dot dot dot :.

Guess what did I do in the morning of my BIG DAY? Surprise surpise! I wrote something for my blog.. but I didn't get the chance to actually post it..since I've already wrote it, I figure I'd juz post it...enjoy!! :D


One:

Ah...I’ve finally accept this (ok, so maybe not fully...but I’m trying)... I’m getting married in juz a few hours (about 2 hours to be exact)...

Two:

To those who have wished and still wanna wish me good luck, Thank You! I do need them (uhuh...)

Three:

To those that I do not tell earlier about this, I’M SORRY~

To my dearest cousins d`Kyrez,

Arora & Rya..

Arora, since you’re in Sarawak, and Rya, since you’re in Cairo, please (and please and please) forgive me for didn’t tell you face to face (though maybe I did get a few chances to do so- sorry Rora)... You girls have always been in my mind~


To my dearest cousins KKK,

Kak Ancak & Kak Marhamah tersayang...

I’m sorry~ for not telling you guys earlier... but I didn’t get to see you L... And I know I actually had no excuse whatsoever...but please forgive me~


To my dearest cousins,

Olah...

Ouch! I forgot to tell you.. but you’re so far away in Egypt! Have you known already? (uh-oh)

Mohd...

I’ve never seen you nowadays! Where have you been??!

Asiah...

Since I know you’ve been chatting with my little bro, so I assume you already knew...huhuhu...sorry i didn’t tell you myself~

Abg Izrul...

I assume you knew already... You’re still in Adelaide right?

Said, Khalid, Abg Hafiz, Abg Lan...

I hope it’s okay I didn’t tell myself..

Abg Helmi...

Since we’re in the same college, I’m really sorry I didn’t tell you face to face...I didn’t even tell you myself, did I? But when it was confirmed, I was already far away from college, so I can juz say I’m sorry..huhu~


To all my Generax-mates...

Thanks for all the regards! And I apologize for not telling you guys myself... I wanted to send you guys email thru net, but I didn’t go online often...So I figured one of us could break the news... I really appreciate you guys’ supports...You were all so nice! (hahaha...) If ever you guys finally want to gather around, please tell me so... I’d love to be there, to see everyone again~


To all my MH-buddies...

Brothers and sisters of MH1 Kersani...

I’m sorry I didn’t tell you all earlier...I’m sorry I didn’t tell you all myself...I’m sorry I wasn’t brave enough to do so... I hope you all did know the news earlier...If not, please forgive me...And do contact me...I’ve kinda lost you guys punye news...I miss the moments we were together~


*huhuhu..i didn't get the chance to finish it...but i hope sampailah mesejnye: i was TERRIFIED to get married..hahaha..but after that day? don't worry! i'm back to being my 'agak tak malu'-self..*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

:: I Know Something BIG ::