:: Tag #1 ::


Bismillah..


Okey..sbenarnye byk crite nk crite nerd
Tapi, sbb byk sgt... so kali ni tak nak crite~

hehehehehe :devilishgrin:

Anyway, nk jwb tag kak sara sengihnampakgigi


1.Do you think you're hot?

It's 7 degrees outside..and there are heaters inside..what do u think?

:eheh:



2. Upload a favourite picture of you.


Na-ah... I don't want to
:ahaha:


3. Why do you like that picture?

Because I'm in the picture..and so are the people I luurv~

:inlove:


4. When was the last time you ate pizza?

Oooh.. last week I made 2 pizza!! and I ate pizza in melbourne the week before.. and I also ate pizza before I flew to melbourne 2 weeks before..and the week before the week before the week before the week before...I eat pizza every week.. *yummy*
:woooh:

*dont they have better questions to ask??*:lamagawa:


5. The last song you listened to?

"Wanita Gemilang"... I listened to this while watching my mom's video on you tube.. I remember singing this very song when I was in kindergarten.. *or was it in primary school? fikir huhu* I sang it with several other cute girls *hihihi*, including my sister 'Iffah and my cousins Asma' and 'A'ishah.. *do you girls remember this?* It was a blast! hehehe...
:okay:



6. What are you doing now besides this?

Breathing! *Thank You Allah* for giving me this moment.. I'm still living... must make the most of it!

:astig:



7. What name would you prefer than this?


Afrah...



or...



Wan Afrah...



or...



Wan Afrah binti Wan Ahmad Nizar...



or...




just: Afrah...



or...



again: Afrah...



*don't you still get it?*
:argh:



Those who will be tagged :

1.My sister

2.Kyrez

3.My ummi

4.Ila a.k.a Alaa'

5.Mayah


8.Who is No 1?

Like I said, my sister..specially named by my parents as 'Iffah.. We're 19 months apart.. and I'm young..but she's younger...

:sigh:


9. No 3 is having relationship with?

My baba of course!! Who asked this question??:galit: anyway, they were married on 25th February 1981..have been together for 28 years..and have had 8 cute-smart-obedient-brilliant-wonderful children encem

*yup...I'm the first (and the most? hihihi... tq tq)* :woooh:


10. Say something about no 5.

Mayah~ first met at Madrasatul-Hayaah 2005 at Kersani; Segamat, Johor.. ingat lg; kali pertama nmpk mayah, mase tu mayah tgh angkat beg n baldi dgn adik mayah..huhu sengihnampakgigi pastu ingatkn dh x jumpe..skali, tup tup 'didesak' masuk jaiputra celebrate and there we spent another 3 years together kenyit thank you so much mayah love my favourite friend! sahabat dunia-akhirat insya-Allah..
:puppyeyes:


11. How about no 4?

One of my adik usrah mase kat jaiputra.. seorang yg comel, kebudakan tp benar2 matang sengihnampakgigi seronoknye bile dpt bersama dgn ila n yg lain2... *especially bile gi jln2..hehe* kenyit and kdg2 terasa diri ini juga comel bile duduk skali dgn diorang~ oh..diriku masih muda... kn?

:blush::please:


12. Who is no 2?

Kyrez is a group of kirei cousins... the first is me *sometimes I feel so old gigil* and Iman, Akyra, Vee, Aurora and Rya..sometimes Asiah is included peace

p.s. there is NO 'kyroz' in our family... takbole

:inlove: *I love my family*Thank You Allah for all the blessings in the world*


FINALLY...

Im finished~
:sweaty:

oh no... I still got another tag to do??!!
:hilo:


insyaAllah..I'll do it~ I love everyone's lovely presents... *hint*hint*
:inlove:


but now, I gtg..
task is waiting~


:wave:



p.s. I've juz downloaded emoticons hence all the smileys
:ahaha::inis::woooh::devilishgrin::puppyeyes::okay:lovepelukbabaicallmekenyitsengihnampakgigilove

Comments

Cha Syazana said…
cute cute cute^^

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::