:: Seriously Serious ::


Bismillah..

:hi:


Person A: I'm not a 'serious' person..

Person B: I'm not a 'serious' Muslim..



Question 1: Are you a 'serious' person?

Me: Well........ *thinking really hard* If you meant the 'uptight' kinda person....... *long pause* I don't think I am... *i beg you to leave it there, okay?
senyumkenyit*


Question 2: Are you a 'serious' Muslim?

Me: Yes... I'm a pretty (haha) serious Muslim... I am...


Insha Allah:

I'm serious...
... with my belief..
... with my worship to Allah..
... with wearing my hijab (to obey Allah)

... with my studying (for the sake of Allah)..
... with my good deeds (for the sake of Allah)..
... with my prayers five times a day (to obey Allah)..
... with my du'a (to seek Allah, and only Him)..
... with smiling (to add my good deeds)..
... with writing (for the sake of Allah)..
... with spreading the truth (to uplift my worthiness to Allah)..
... with everything in my life (to strive towards His Jannah)..

So yes.. I think I'm seriously a serious Muslim..

Depends on one's perspective..
but I take my identity as a Muslim seriously..
because I know that every eyes around me sees me as a female-Muslim practicing Islam, and judge me by that.. and even if they don't; then I judge myself by that..

because above all, my Lord sees me as a worthy by my 'seriousness' in my devotion..



That's all from seriously serious,
Me
:woooh:


p.s. I can also be seriously 'weak and limp' when I'm not serious..
:ha?:

p.p.s. That's a lot of the word 'serious' in one post..huhu..



:wave:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::