:: Wake Up Call ::

31st March 2008..
Monday..



kenangan di hari pertunanganku.. 15 Disember 2007..

Sofie (plg kiri), Me (tgh2), Schkera (beside me), Yam (the black-veil-gurl),
Pjah (kiri plg dpn), Maya (kanan plg dpn)...




Fisrtly.. I’d like to dedicate a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest friend, Shakirah (the one beside me in the pix)~ Whoops.. you’re 21 today!!! Yay!! :D

And secondly, sorry everybody... for not updating my blog (not that anyone missed me, right? *hehe*) but u know... when i don’t update, the blog ‘stays’ BORING and UNINTERESTING and BORING...huhu...

And thirdly, I really don’t have time to actually ‘write’ when i’m online..so, this is what i’ll do: i’ll write my blog when i’m off, then i’ll post it.. hope it'll work *grinning*

And last, this is something i’ve done some time ago (a quiz from the internet)..juz feel like sharing *smiling*


Your Birthdate: March 6

You tend to be the rock in relationships - people depend on you.
Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.
You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.
An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.

Your strength: Your intuition

Your weakness: You put yourself last

Your power color: Rose

Your power symbol: Cloud

Your power month: June


*My note: Is all that really me? *hohoho* btw, I have sooo much to tell *wink*wink*


Again, happy birthday schkera!!
Uhibbuki Fillah :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::