:: I Know Something BIG ::


Bismillah...



Even though I have no talent in 'writing' and 'talking'...
I still want to share what I know..


because knowing this without sharing it, is like the saying:
"water that doesn't flow" and this isn't a good thing!
(ini adalah translation kpd "air yg tak mengalir" or "air yg bertakung",)




The BIG thing that I know is:


ISLAM is a VERB




So if you have a 'muslim' name (or so people say), but you DON'T DO Islam;
then you're NOT IN Islam...


And even though you don't have the so-called 'islamic' name, but you DO Islam;
then you're IN Islam...


and although your identity card says your religion is Islam, but you DON'T DO Islam;
then you're NOT IN Islam...


and even if you 'think' you're a muslim, but you DON'T DO Islam;
then you're NOT IN Islam...




so...
for you to be IN Islam...
you need and must and have and got to DO Islam...




How to DO it?
You need and must and have and got to LEARN Islam...




Remember when Thufail bin 'Amru came to Mecca and he covered his ears with cloth because he was afraid that he would hear the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) reciting the Qur'an?


And then he said to himself; "why do I have to cover my ears, not hearing what he says, when I CAN listen and think... I can take what is good, and leave what is not.."


And so he uncovered his ears and find the recitations of sura Al-Ikhlas and Al-Falaq enciting!
Praise be to Allah... he was one of the great sahabah ^__^




So let us 'uncover' our ears.. open our eyes and heart~
and insya-Allah we won't miss the good things in life...



^___^


Comments

Yeah ^___^
Betul tu Afrah..
Islam ni bukan sekadar pada nama.. kena buat gak.. amal makruf nahi munkar.

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: My Little Girl ::