:: Plurk! ::

Bismillah..


:hi:




Guess what? I've joined Plurk!
It's so easy.. I might even juz update that! hahaha *coz it'll be so obvious what i'll be thinking and feeling*
:ahaha:




First exam done *yay!*




Another 2 *agonizing* papers to go~


26/6/09 - Individual Differences, Personality & Assessment
30/6/09 - Psychology in Society




And then life will continue with its 'adventure' *joy!*




(why am I so 'cheery'?? it's 0024!! I need to sleep--)




To others *yg ade exam* ALL THE BEST, MATES!!




:wave:




p.s. I miss rambling around.. er-- I mean, writing 'flourishly' of my thoughts and ideas... *chuckle*

Comments

cikEff said…
all the best~
t tim add afrah dlm plurk ~_^
welcome to Plurk. Have fun ok.
Cubit Wafiyah! Hihihihihi

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::