:: My Little Girl ::



Bismillah...



:hi:




Okes.. I've juz realized that I've never once put up my daughter's photo here..
*though I did put some in saffrah's blog..huhuhu*


She was 6 months old on 24th June; last Wednesday!!

*aww-- she's a 'big' girl already..coz she can now sit up straight.. (yay!) hihihi*
:inlove:




this is wafiyah juuust now...and she was crying because she wanted me to pick her up, and drop down the camera...
*yes, i know.. coz she's my little girl*
:woooh:










ops...gotta go~


:wave:






p.s. check out wafiyah's (also recent) pictures at mak's blog *grin*

p.p.s. don't worry..she's not crying anymore *instead, she's 'murmuring herself to sleep' right now..huhuhu*




Comments

Anonymous said…
huwa! wafiyah dah banyak rambut!! comel2!
muna khaider said…
lame tak jumpa wafiyah dah beso!!
tak sabo nak jumpe nanti!! wawawa btul2 dah byk rambut :D
Afrah said…
rambut jugak yg di komen nye.. *hihihi* ^.^
sofiyyah said…
kiutnye..

ni ape mamanye biar wafi nanges nih.
mesti die bengang eh tyme tu,,hoho

mmg byk rmbut!! ^____^

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::