:: The Sweet Melody ::

Bismillah...

Hmm... hari ni surf through the Muslim singers...
Terasa indah bila dengar lirik diorang ^__^


Yusuf Islam - Heaven (Where True Love Goes) (2006)



*from what i understand (and if i'm wrong, please correct me), this song is the new version of his song Heaven (released in 1973) when he was Cat Stevens ^__^ (lagu ni diubahsuai dgn sgt cantik..)

**kalau nk tgk music video: klik sini :)



My Mum is Amazing



This was (and still is) one of my favourite songs.. Naadira Ali sings this beautiful song written by Zain Bhikha... I cry every time I hear this song ^__^



Can't U See



*This is an ANTI-DRUGS song.. performed by Rashid Bhikha, written by Abd Maleek (Native Deen)... It reminds me to always keep do'a for my brothers and sisters (family + ummah).. May us all be free from the terrible drugs... so guys (and girls), keep away from drugs... and stop smoking!!



Dedication



It's from Native Deen.. I love their songs the first time I heard them ;D

*and this video clip is so cute I couldn't resist to post it here... thanks SeekerOfMore ^__^



Muslim Rap



It's rap.. it's kinda loud~ but it's creative and I like hearing the language ^__^
It SOUNDS different, but it FEELS the same ;D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::