:: When Worried n Sad ::



Bismillah...




:antok:





I feel like I'm walking on thin ice...
any moment now it's gonna break~


or maybe I'm lost in the Forbidden Forest..
can't find the way out~
*coz maybe I juz like being lost n subconsciously don't wanna get out?*




Life isn't some Thriller or Entertainment Park..
I know that..
but then..there's always the word 'but'...
lurking around for me to use it as an excuse..




Waking up isn't as easy as ABC..
*really-- even learning ABC is not that easy*




What am I waiting for??
for my soul to be sucked up?
for my life to end?


The never ending conflicts in life..
Yet Allah promised us His Jannah...
A motivation to be grasped..


And what a fool I have been..
What stupid things I have made..
What an idiot I am becoming..


If only actions are easily taken..
as in words easily typed..




O Allah..
forgive me of my sins..
and of my ignorance..
and especially of my arrogance...
for without Your Guide..
I am surely in the path of Hell...


Oh God..
Hell is not what I am aiming..
Heaven is what I always dreamt of..
Your Love is what I yearned..




لا إِلهَ إِلا اللّهُ العَظِيم الحَلِيم

لا إِلهَ إِلا اللّهُ ، رَبّ العَرْشِ العَظِيمِ

لا إِلهَ إِلا اللّهُ ، رَبّ السَّماوات وَرَبّ الاَرْضِ وَرَبّ العَرْشِ الكَريم

اللّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِيَ كُلَّ ذَنْبٍ أذْنَبْتُهُ ، وَكُلَّ خَطِيئَةٍ أَخْطَأْتُها .

ياغَفّارُ ياغَفّارُ ياغَفّارُ ، بِرَحْمَتِكَ ياأَرْحَمَ الرّاحِمِينَ .







:anongnangyari:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: My Little Girl ::