:: 3 x 4 = 12 ::


In the Name of God the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful



Greeting earthlings (uhuh.. I'm in one of 'the moods'..sorry~)


Firstly, never forget; Praise be to Allah :D

Second: How's my life?
Answer: Too much to put into words~

Third: I've started class today!! yay!!

Fourth: I'm already packed with 3 assignments per subject (and I have 4 subjects! yes, I've done the calculation for you..I hope that explains the weird title =)

Fifth: I have NO tute this week!! double yay!!

Sixth: I have been tagged by kak Sara and kak Suzi~ yay yay yay!!
p.s. tag diorg nmpk best..memotivasi utk sinar2 sket blog ni yg tgh malap...i'A I'll definitely try to do them later when I can find the time ^__^

Seventh: It's already 2 minutes past midnight and I have 2 lectures tomorrow *groan*
p.p.s. How can we be so excited to get to our first class, and when it's finished we dread the next 30 to come?? yes, life is so complicated to explain~

Eighth: I'd like to say that I miss updating my blog (as if I've ever done that often *grin*)

Ninth: I think this is the end for today ^.^

Tenth: Sayonara, Aloha, Good-bye, Wassalam ;)


I wrote this, TQ for scanning thru ----(@


Comments

Anonymous said…
salam takzim dan ziarah.................
Author said…
Salam, baru perasan ada blog ni lepas tengok referer. Nak ucap happy belated birthday dari kami sekeluarga. Wslm

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::