:: Still Waiting ::



Alhmdllh, dpd 3 paper, 1 paper dh kuar result (and no, I'm not sharing it with the world *grin*) However, that paper is the elective one...

So I'm still waiting for the bombs to drop (in the form of my Psych results *cringe*)



Anyway, this is a picture of my ESL II class on our last day of tute:




ah..can you see me? The girl in the blue circle *huh?*
This pic was taken by our classmate, Joey (she's a Chinese-M'sian..we're the only M'sians in class) ---> and yes, I was the only Muslim-Malay...

p.s. my usrah-mate, Balqis, also took ESL II-- but she was in another class =)




and this was my tutor, Marion White...
she's really friendly (guess how old she is?come on... *wink*)
answer: she's over 60!! (hah!nearly the age of my grandmother!)
*thus old-age is not an excuse to 'stop' or 'rest' from our JOURNEY*


^__^



Comments

ipv6 said…
nope cannot see lah.why your re the only one who's cannot see;))

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::