:: Go0d Luck! ::



Since exam is just around the corner (to a lot of people!-- I'm sure *grin*)..


So, this is a box of chocolate I thought I'd share (though it's only a picture-- hehehe) with all of y0u..

Keep up the smart work!
You know you can do it-- yay!







"Allahumma yassir, wa la tu'assir"
"Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altahu sahla, wa anta taj'alul hazana idza ma syi'ta sahla"



note: Arigatou-gozaimasu to my naqibah, Kak Izzati, for the DELICIOUS choc!! *Best of Luck with your thesis~* :D

note to self: Must not get too worked up~ Keep calm n keep co0l ;D

last note: I'm not so sure about the 2nd doa.. I usually just 'say' it..so when I have to put it into writing-- I always confuse myself!! So if there's a mistake, do tell ^__^ *this do'a was 'given' to me by a very very good friend of mine during our primary school..she was amazing! Huda, do u still remember giving it to me as a present?I loved it before, and I still love it now~ Thank you so much!*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sancTuaRY res0Rt

.: Before dot dot dot :.

:: I Know Something BIG ::